Sunday, January 22, 2006

Thoughts

I have read some where people become lonely as they grow up the corporate ladder. I think it is true to a certain extent.

When I joined my first company after finishing college we were a big group. My buddies at college were placed along with me. So we had a great time. We used to make great ruckus. Our project manager used to ponder “Have I hired kids instead of professionals?”

Every Friday we used to go out for lunch and come back after 2 full hours. Plans for that would start from Friday morning and afternoons would be spent on discussing who gobbled up the major part of the dessert that we shared. Those were indeed fun filled days.

I am at a different organization now. The group here is smaller in size and the outings have also shrunk to once in two months or so. Boy, I miss those days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes Kailashji you are cent percent correct. I will tell this is a million dollar thought. This is the true picture of life. More you grow in life less you find time to spend with your friends and family. I am also missing my old days as well as babyhood. Now I fell why I have grown-up to adult. Now I want my babyhood back for my remaining life.