Sunday, January 08, 2006

Red Roses and Love - Is there really a connection ?

One of my friends fell in love some time back and he meets his lady love for breakfast every day morning. This had been happening for quite some time. Recently I heard him mention that he gets a red rose for her each day.

All I could remember was the film "Dil Chahta Hai" where sonali's boy friend would get her a heart shaped ballon every single day and Saif laughing at it saying "Ek heart shaped ballon har roz" :-)). ROTFL.

Red Roses and Love - Is there really a connection ? I am clueless.

I know my friend would be grinding his teeth when he reads this post and curse me with choicest expletives

3 comments:

Umashankar (U'r U) said...

I am not sure abt these rose business either.. but one thing is sure.. some how most girls like the red roses.. May be the impact of Holly Bolli Kolly woods....

Any how please do reveal the HERO of your story :-)

Kailash Sunder said...

Some things better left unsaid :-))

Anonymous said...

I couldnt believe a Secret staying with you dude.. Come on.. Open out ..